GENUINE MAZDA PARTS
Receive unsurpassed quality, fit, finish, appearance, corrosion resistance, safety and warranty coverage with Genuine Mazda Parts, designed and engineered specifically for your vehicle.
Genuine Mazda Parts and Genuine Mazda Body Parts provide unsurpassed quality, fit, finish, appearance, corrosion resistance, safety and warranty coverage. They are crafted from the same blueprints as the original parts, made to fit your Mazda model perfectly and guaranteed to perform with the same quality and wear as on the first day you drove your Mazda. They are the only parts specifically covered by the Mazda warranty. Request Genuine Mazda Parts and Genuine Mazda Body Parts to ensure your vehicle receives the best treatment.
Give us a call today at (727) 835-5833
MAZDA PARTS AND ACCESSORIES WARRANTY
Mazda’s genuine new or remanufactured parts (other than battery) and accessories purchased from or installed by a Mazda dealer are covered under the Replacement Parts and Accessories Warranty. This includes Mazda Accessories installed by a Mazda dealer prior to the retail delivery of a new Mazda vehicle. A Mazda dealer will repair or replace any properly installed Mazda part or accessory found to be defective in material or workmanship during the Replacement Parts and Accessories Warranty or the remainder of the warranty coverage applied by Mazda to the component.
MAZDA’S REPLACEMENT PARTS AND ACCESSORIES WARRANTY COVERAGE
Dealer-Installed Replacement Part or Accessory under the New-Vehicle Limited Warranty:
- 1996 AND NEWER VEHICLES
- 12 months/12,000 miles, whichever comes first from the date the part was installed on the vehicle.
- Labor for replacement will also be covered.
- Customer must provide a copy of the Mazda Dealer repair order showing installation of the part at an authorized Mazda dealer.
MAZDA BRAKE PARTS WARRANTY
Our brakes stop, our warranty doesn’t. All Genuine Mazda and Value Products by Mazda Brake Pads and Shoes Come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
All Mazda Genuine Parts or Value Products by Mazda Brake Pads and Shoes are under warranty, as long as the original purchaser of the replacement brake pads or shoes owns the vehicle on which they were originally installed. Warranty is always valid if installation was done by an authorized Mazda dealer. If the brake pads and/or shoes become damaged, defective, or worn out during the warranty period, they may be exchanged for new warranty-equivalent Mazda Genuine Parts or Value Products by Mazda Brake Pads or Shoes. Upon purchase, your authorized Mazda dealer will provide you with a service repair order, which is considered proof of purchase under the terms of the warranty. When requesting a warranty replacement, the service repair order must be presented, and the original components must be returned and exchanged for new replacement brake pads or shoes. The customer is responsible for installation charges upon replacement. See your authorized Mazda dealer for a complete list of warranty rights and limitations.
MAZDA HIGH-PERFORMANCE REPLACEMENT BATTERY WARRANTY
- 36/60-MONTH REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
- If Mazda Dealer installed, coverage is as follows:
- 1-36 months: Free replacement and labor
- 37-48 months: Customer is responsible for 70% of the battery MSRP and labor
- 49-60 months: Customer is responsible for 80% of the battery MSRP and labor
What’s not covered by your battery’s warranty:
- Damage or failure due to accidents, misuse, theft, fire, freezing, improper discharging, etc.
- Use in applications for which the battery is not designed
- Improper installation or battery recharging
- Mazda battery warranties are subject to the limitations and exclusions listed in the Mazda Vehicle’s Warranty Information Booklet, “What is Not Covered,” under the
- Replacement Parts and Accessories Warranty.
Mazda notes that all Genuine Mazda Accessories, if installed by the Mazda Dealer prior to or at initial vehicle retail delivery, carry the same new-vehicle limited warranty as the vehicle. See dealer for limited-warranty details. With all accessories, please check with your Mazda dealer for applicable models. In some cases, additional parts may be required for proper installation. In all cases, professional installation by your Mazda Dealer is recommended. Mazda reserves the right to change product availability or specifications at any time without incurring obligations.